A great witness can be the difference between losing and winning a case. So can a harmful witness. So how can you make sure you are on the correct side of this line? Here are a few pointers I have developed over my many years working with witnesses. Mistake #1: Lack of Preparation It is tempting to think that since all you are doing is telling your story, preparation is not really necessary. There are several problems with this line of reasoning – primarily that the other side is doing just the opposite. Although you are telling your story, there…Read More »
Posts Tagged ‘witness’
- 3 Key Considerations for High Net Worth Couples During Divorce
- Do I Need To Wait Until I’m Officially Divorced To Date Again? 5 Things To Consider
- I’m Not Married To My Child’s Other Parent. What Are My Rights in Maryland Family Courts?
- How Lying About Your Finances in Your Divorce Can Hurt You – And How You Can Avoid Problems
- Dividing Property in Divorce: What’s Separate & What’s Marital?