In the midst of a divorce, even the easiest of conversations with your ex can be fraught with tension. The person who was once your closest ally has become a potential enemy, sometimes opposing your ideas just because. Every conversation doesn’t have to involve a huge emotional expenditure. Here are 5 key tips for helping to decrease stress during a divorce: Keep Communications To Email or Text Though communicating in person or over the phone is considered best, when in the midst of a contentious divorce it may be best to take a step back and use less personal forms…Read More »
Posts Tagged ‘self-care’
- 3 Key Considerations for High Net Worth Couples During Divorce
- Do I Need To Wait Until I’m Officially Divorced To Date Again? 5 Things To Consider
- I’m Not Married To My Child’s Other Parent. What Are My Rights in Maryland Family Courts?
- How Lying About Your Finances in Your Divorce Can Hurt You – And How You Can Avoid Problems
- Dividing Property in Divorce: What’s Separate & What’s Marital?