You have heard it one too many times. You have dealt with their selfish comments, their inability to apologize and their abusive, harsh words. It makes parenting so much harder than it needs to be. When narcissism takes over, simple conversations can become unbearable and non-productive. Co-parenting with a narcissistic ex-spouse may be one of the most difficult things you have to go through, but you must rise above it. The first step to understanding how to co-parent with a narcissistic ex-spouse is to recognize the symptoms. “Narcissism is the personality trait of egotism, vanity, conceit, or simple selfishness.” …Read More »
Posts Tagged ‘coparenting’
- 3 Key Considerations for High Net Worth Couples During Divorce
- Do I Need To Wait Until I’m Officially Divorced To Date Again? 5 Things To Consider
- I’m Not Married To My Child’s Other Parent. What Are My Rights in Maryland Family Courts?
- How Lying About Your Finances in Your Divorce Can Hurt You – And How You Can Avoid Problems
- Dividing Property in Divorce: What’s Separate & What’s Marital?