In today’s society, couples get married for a number of different reasons. Some of these motivators include finances, companionship, to have children and of course, for love. Although any of these might provide the initial incentive to walk down the aisle, it doesn’t always guarantee a happy ending. A study done by the Associated Press, “Journal of Marital and Family Therapy,” indicates that 41% of all men and women will cheat on their spouse.  If you are dealing with infidelity then your most pressing question is, “How can I understand my feelings and move towards a solution?” In order…Read More »
Posts Tagged ‘cheating spouse’
- 3 Key Considerations for High Net Worth Couples During Divorce
- Do I Need To Wait Until I’m Officially Divorced To Date Again? 5 Things To Consider
- I’m Not Married To My Child’s Other Parent. What Are My Rights in Maryland Family Courts?
- How Lying About Your Finances in Your Divorce Can Hurt You – And How You Can Avoid Problems
- Dividing Property in Divorce: What’s Separate & What’s Marital?