The holidays are full of wonderful things – gifts, good food, carols, nights by the fire, and family time. But the desire to have that “perfect” holiday season can cause a great deal of stress for parents, especially those with blended families. Here are 5 things to remember when navigating a holiday season that’s full of step relatives, parenting time changes, and potential conflict: Plan Ahead You can’t possibly do everything you want to do in a holiday season, even under ideal household conditions. But planning becomes even more important when you have to navigate multiple households and changes of…Read More »
Posts Tagged ‘blended families’
- 3 Key Considerations for High Net Worth Couples During Divorce
- Do I Need To Wait Until I’m Officially Divorced To Date Again? 5 Things To Consider
- I’m Not Married To My Child’s Other Parent. What Are My Rights in Maryland Family Courts?
- How Lying About Your Finances in Your Divorce Can Hurt You – And How You Can Avoid Problems
- Dividing Property in Divorce: What’s Separate & What’s Marital?