Sandra Guzman-Salvado Attorney Profile
Legal Practice: Best Interest Attorney, Family Law, Divorce, Collaborative Law, Mediation
College: University of Baltimore School of Law
Sandra first became familiar with Maryland family law at the Baltimore City office of the Legal Aid Bureau in the Domestic and Child in Need of Assistance (CINA) units as an intern while attending school at the University of Baltimore School of Law. Upon graduation, she practiced Family Law at the Metropolitan Office of the Legal Aid Bureau located in Riverdale, Maryland. This attorney experience was followed by acquiring a position as the Managing Family Law Attorney, for a well-established firm, for over four years.
Presently Involved in the Maryland Community in the Following Ways
- Volunteer, Prepare for Success program
- Volunteer attorney, The Montgomery County Bar Foundation Legal Clinics in the Wheaton and Germantown, Maryland areas
- Volunteer attorney, Self -Represented Litigants Project in Prince George’s County, Maryland
- Volunteer attorney, Community Legal Services of Prince George’s County Family Law Clinic
Tamar Begun Attorney Profile
Legal Practice: Family Law, Divorce, Child support, Custody, Collaborative Law
Admitted: Maryland, District of Columbia
Professional Activities and Certifications:
- Women’s Bar Association of Maryland, Montgomery Bar Association;
- Member of the Family Law Section of the Montgomery County Bar Association;
- Member of the Collaborative Law Section of the Montgomery County Bar Association;
- Certified Training in Collaborative Law in the State of Maryland;
- Member of International Association of Collaborative Professionals;
- Bar Association of the District of Columbia.
Tammy Begun joined the firm from a background in family and domestic law.
Law School: University of Miami School of Law, Miami, Florida (1st Year) graduated from Catholic University, Columbus School of Law, J.D., 1991, graduated 12th in her class.
College: University of London, semester abroad, 1986; University of Maryland, College Park, B.A., 1988
Judicial Clerkship at the Circuit Court for Montgomery County for the Honorable L. Leonard Ruben.
Trained in Collaborative Law, June 2013.
Fluent in Hebrew.
Mission Statement: Divorce with dignity, preserve and protect the family, while helping to create a new type of family when faced with domestic challenges.